OUR CHARTER PRICES
The charter prices vary seasonally, the prices indicated in the overview table are the lowest possible.
There are four different charter prices for all ships, which you can see in the detailed representation of each individual ship.
The prices indicated under charter price are per ship and week, the prices for half board and half board + are per person/week.
Booking and cancellation policy
– Catering as requested
– Bed linen and towels
– Sanitation at the end of the week
– Local taxes
– Harbour fees
– Diesel for 28 hours motoring per week
– Half-board (breakfast & 1 warm meal per day) OR
– Half-board PLUS (2 x full-board & 5 x half-board)
You will find the availability of these options on the respective ship page.
When chartering a boat, the addition of the available catering option is mandatory and will apply to all participants on board. Children attending a charter, between the ages 2 – 15 years of age, receive a 50% discount on the catering costs.
– Water flate rate (25 euro/person), drinks on board
– Hybrid bike: 80 euro/week, insurance 10 euro/week
– E-bike: 160 euro/week, insurance 20 euro/week
– Full suspension MTB: 180 euro/week, insurance 20 euro/week
– Full suspension E-MTB: 240 euro/week, insurance: 20 euro/week
– Road bike (only available in Croatia): 120 euro/week, insurance 10 euro/week
– E-road bike (only available in Croatia): 180 euro/week, insurance 20 euro/week
– Entrances to Museums and National Parks
– Various additional bookable activities
– Airport transfers
– Log fee and harbour fee for Greece for boats starting from Turkey: 2,500 euro/week (up to 15 cabins)
– Down payment: 30% of the charter price with booking confirmation
– Second instalment: 30% of the charter price amount 4 months before tour begin
– Final payment: 30 days before arrival
– Cancellation of the entire group:
° From 1st December until 120 days before the tour date: total down payment
° 120 – 90 days before tour begin: 60% of the charter price
° 90 – 30 days before tour begin: 75% of the charter price
° 30 days or less before tour begin: 100% of the charter price
– By cancellation of individuals within 7 days before the charter date, the requested catering and all additional accomplishments (bike hire, extra programs etc.) will be charged in full.
– In addition to our regular cancellation terms: In regard to a Pandemic or other global incidences, a free cancellation or rebooking of your tour is possible 14 days prior if an official travel warning or quarantine measures at the time are unavoidable and prevent you from taking part on your planned Islandhopping trip.
INQUIRES AND REQUEST
Would you like to charter one of our boats? Contact us! We look forward to your inquiry!